Finally I am getting some heads

Heckeng

I'm very interested in seeing your results too, as I'm running the stock ZZ cam also (but haven't fired it up yet). I'm really hoping for 11s also with conservative gear like you (3.31). I have the same reasons for running the ZZ cam ($$$, traffic, reliability, longevity). Maybe I'll try the cam Davey recommends in a couple years when the bug bites again!!

Hey Mike, I think you will have a good chance of being in the 11's, more-so than me as you have that extra 50 cubic inches. I think Bill (502ci) runs 11.8's with your engine, but he does have 4.11 gears. I think you'll be real close. Have you done anything else with the 502?

Don't burst my bubble Andy!! I was high 12s before, I sure hope to chop a second off with 100 more hp - but easier said than done, I know, I know. I plan on stopping by soon!

Scott - getting close......bolting up accessories, rewiring a few things, gonna get the fuel pump from Andy, then fire it up!

• 2 weeks later...