Leaking HeadGasket

70 Iron

Guilty !! Thanks for the advice Davey and I will pull them and use the sealer.I saw how loose they were and just became curious so I tighten them to see if it helped .I started in the center and worked back to them like you should.After you guys were agreeable on the problem and after I tighten the bolts I jacked the Monte up and looked closer in the area and I definitly could see a wet path starting from the top and very close to where the head meets the block.Its funny how you can look and not see but with advice it becomes visible blush!

Thanks again guys, Terry

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while!

Yep, always drive like the little old lady. I think that was the wife in that picture. Got to be quick on those ice cream runs!

Thanks Thanh, You guys were on the money.Just need to pull the back bolts and seal them today.

Did you ever come back to Holtwood power plant Thanh ? In my area we have 3 pwr plants all with in 10 mi.They all are booming at this time with shut downs and like holtwood expanding .

Terry