A/C Delete box

http://acdelete.com/pages/contact.htm

Hi Andy,

I used the company above. Been on the car for three years or so with no issues. Good quality and easy to install it just takes a while. Still get to use the heat but down here in the south it is not to often. laugh

Pic with blower motor installed prior to everthing being painte up with some rattle can satin black

acdeletepics004.jpg

Pic of the install. Much cleaner on the firewall and makes that rear plug easy to get to even with headers.

acdeletepics007.jpg

David

I used it on my rag top...you can also pull out the "fresh air/ recirculation door" system in the rite side kick panel(plug the vacuum hose that goes to it) and you can put in Kick panel floor vents from any non-A.C. A-body. I would suggest you use "better gasketing" than what came with mine. Don't over tork any of the mounting boult & nuts.

• 3 weeks later...

Andy

Do you still have the motor brackets for the compressor abd is the engine a 350? I am trying to find compressor and brackets for my 70, it originally had AC but all but compressor has been removed and I would like to try to get AC up and running again. I see where you said your compressor was frozen!

Thanks

Don