FENDERS ?

jacob

those one that Leo "had" are different than the aftermarket ones, someone here made a bunch of them and Leo bought/sold them

These were not the hand made ones he had Sam. I got mine two years ago, im not sure he is selling the same ones.

We found a set at the eastren meet last summer Mike G bought the pair for 900. they were nos fenders too. great deal I was going to buy them but had no way to get them home as I drove my monte to the meet and it was packed to the roof.

YA!!!! What a great deal and they fit like a glove. Thanks for helping me carry them back Steve.

Leo should have them. Last I checked he has factory referbs for around $750. Shipping with not be cheap. He will want to send them protected from getting damaged.

The driver's side of mine was through with rust.The one I got from Leo fit perfect! Bodyman was happy with the fit and finish.Leo's website sometimes does not come up right with me too.I think he's still working on it.You can always call and talk to him about them.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I dont have a 1970 71or a 72 monte carlo yet ... the reason I wanted to know is you can never tell what some one could have done to a car before you buy it and most pepole are not great body workers. we are going to take a manet and go over the car to find where the bondo spots are if there are any.but I hope fully wont need them but it's good to do a little research before you get involved in a project If I find a good pair for a good price I would jump on it.