Inner Fender Wells?

The ones I have were made about 3 yrs ago and fit real well. I only had to elongate a couple holes on each side. I thought that was a pretty darn good fit. Since then, I have welded up the holes to be round and not look like they were misplaced. We have to remember, the metal inner fenders are being built and marketed for the Chevelles, not Montes. At least the ones I have were, and if I remember right, one of the holes for the level ride compressor brackets was already punched and located correctly.

Dan

Yeah your right Dan they will have the stamps or dimples for the cruise control module brackets as to where they go and the Air Ride as well, I got a set for the 70 chevelle convertible I had and it had the air ride system in it. Also have used the metal ones in a couple of Montes in the past with no real problems either just remember it is way easier to put in the new splash guards on the fender wells with staples before you install them for the upper control arms..

Darren.