Options on build sheet

FOOLISH

I don't know why when they listed the options on the build sheet, not only did they list the options ordered for the car being built such as air conditioning, tilt wheel, rear defogger, etc..... they also listed many items which were standard equipment such as the hide away windshield wipers, AM radio and many other items which came standard on the Monte but that is what they did.

Rob

Wheel opening mouldings should have been standard equip. If your car was ordered with fender skirts the rear mouldings would be "delete" .perhaps thats why its noted on your sheet.

mike

Thanks Mike, Do you or anyone elso know the code for fender skirts for a 70 on the build sheet? It didn't come with any. I am waiting for my GM restoration kit to arive to maybe shed some light. Thanks Mike. Sam

here's the way the fender skirts are listed on my '70 build sheet,

T58 REAR WHL SKIR

also, I see nothing on deleting the rear wheel open moldings due to having the fender skirts.

thanks Mr.70Monte, Nope, that option is not on my build sheet so looks like they were just an extra *B96 Rear Whl OPG MLD and I will have to go with that. Thanks, I like your disclaimer on you web site about being stolen, I bet you have had some mail for that one. thanks Sam