Best $75 ive ever spent

Austin

So i picked up this hurst his&hers/dualgate shifter or whatever you wanna call it on CL for $75 plus a aluminum plate with 2 sunpro(yeah i know..not autometer, but it'll work) electrical gauges, these all fit direct in a 72-81 Camaro console. I have 5 of those consoles in the garage. A blue one, @ black ones, a red one, and 2 saddel ones.. so im thinking about putting this in my monte, I have quite a few shifters in cluding a 2-3 horseshoe shifters, 1 horseshoe shifter for a 700R4, 2 B&M ratchet shifters (th350,700R4) and a quarter stick too.. also about a dozen or so shifters for an 82-92 camaro ( I have parted out 3 of these cars and have EVERYTHING that you can think of...) but im thinking about putting the 78Z console and dual gate shifter in the monte, but im not sure yet. any opinions?

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

I'm partial to the stock horseshoe shifter because that is what I have but what you have there would be unique for sure.

Also, I have sunpro gauges for oil and temp and am quite happy with them.

Austin, I would throw both those right on eBay. I wouldn't truct Walmart Sunpro guages on my lawnmower and there is a Gen2 Camaro guy that needs that Hurst His Hers shifter. You just have to find him.