Wiring diagram for the instrument cluster on a 71

Mike n Jen

I have taken the dash apart to clean it up and fix the speedometer and now my gas gauge, temp gauge and amp aren't working. It has power to all gauges I'm not sure if I have proper ground. I have the book for a 70 but not the 71. If anyone could provide the diagram or some input, it would be greatly appreciated.o

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mike, Did you have any luck with the gauges ??? It most likely is a ground as long as your main rectangle plug on the back is completely pushed in.

Darren.

PS... Also started a new thread with lots of pics and info on tach and gauges if that helps under General at the top of our Forum list under Tach n gauges.

Thank you both. I sent a pm with the email. We'll post a progress report when we have one.
your fax wont pick up,i have been trying all day. Iam heading north and wont be by a fax until next tuesday..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I realized I abandoned this thread. Mike has to be in a zen like state to work on the Monte so he hasn't taken the dash off yet. I'll post when he does and let you guys know what happenes. Thanks again!