help?!?!?!?!?

bigscaht

hey guys I installed some power bucket seats and im tryin to figure out where i can plug the power wire & ground wire from the seat.. I already have that extra plug on the fuse box being used for my HEI dizzy..any thoughts on where i can plug this thing in??

I would put a relay in the circuit, and grab the signal hot from any hot wire you want to with the key on.

Hey Scott, If you still have your factory wireing harness in the car the 2 1/2 inch plastic track that runs under the carpet from front to back should have a Orange and Black wire hidden in there and is already the right length and should unfold out of that sleeve and poke up through the carpet and come out just under where the seat would be and is for Power buckets or power bench seat..GM prewired all cars not knowing weather each chevelle or monte got power seats in some form or not so added the wire to all and then it got poked through if it got power seats..

Darren.

The ground wire can simply ground out on one of the nuts that hold down the bucket seat....