Fan Shroud

ShckByte

After working all Saturday on my MC I found out the previous owner did some patch work on the fan shroud extension. My question is does the extension where it is all torn up (front of it close to fan) can this be replaced or did you need to replace the entire shroud (from the radiator to the fan). I couldn't see where the two came apart, but see they have them available as extensions only and radiator shrouds. I find it strange they don't offer both pieces together as a package since everyone seems to use this setup. Thanks for any guidance or clarification.

It is my understanding that the Shroud (attached at the radiator) can be purchased after market & is a Chevelle shroud. However, the tunnel (the round section) closest to the fan is not reproduced & is longer than that of a Chevelle. The tunnel is attached to the shroud with staples & the tunnel is 2 pieces that are attached together again with staples.

If you need to replace yours, try the For Sale/Wanted section in the Forum & specify your need(s). I am pretty certain they are available as a complete unit. Just identify if small block or big block as the Big Block is shorter than the Small Block. Someone will certainly reply to your request.

Doug