What manifold and carb do you recomend?

ChiefJones

So...I have 2 70's I am doing, the second that I am not working on right now has an engine that is all set, the first had a 327 2 bolt main that had some work done to it. I was just going to throw it back in after removing it and cleaning it up but one thing lead to another and I had it rebuilt, after I dropped it off It dawned on me that I had a 4 bolt 350 block laying around so why not use it...so...what I ended up with is a 4 Bolt 350 block bored 30 over with a cam and double roller timing set but with the 327 Crank which I was told is a higher rev crank..right now it has a stock Chevy 4 barrel spread bore manifold. If all that makes sense what do you guys think I should think about putting on for an aftermarket manifold and carb make and size??

Also Holley has a great site for picking out a carb.

The air gap is a perfect manifold for the job but I would say you want a vac sec and not a DP. Holley recommends a VS carb for heavier cars with a mild motor.

Click here for Holleys carb finder site. Very cool!