Radio upgrade

GallagherJ

Jack what is the price range you are looking at? There is lot of option out in the market for a stock looking radio or you can keep the non working am radio and add a stealth radio to the car. Rotosound makes a factory style radio that's all digital, Custom Auto sound make a stealth radio along with their factory style digital radio's and then you have Ausley's Chevelle who carries a digital 70 style radio.

I just bought a Retro Sound Model One Black for $235 from Crutchfield's. Have not installed it yet but it looks like a very nice unit. I went to the Crutchfield site and it was $40 higher. It is a universal fit radio but came with two bezels to fit the Monte. It has a remote control. Remote mounted usb/SD/MP3 reader with a 18" lead so this part can be mounted in the ash tray or elsewhere as needed. Also has 4 RCA outputs for external amplification. 3.5 aux input. Very compact and lightweight and I am having a time not being in the garage installing it. That will have to wait until I get this kidney stone problem taken care and I can get my son in-law Jamey her to help me.