Rear Window To Trunk Panel

MC-71

Can anyone give me the measurement of this panel on a non vinyl top Monte. The panel welds to the L & R Quarter panel and the seams line up with the trunk panel. The seams on the vinyl top cover the seams on the panel. This is the correct location. I can't get to my Monte to measure it. I need to order a new top and I want those seams in the right location.

Thanks Tony. Trying to get Legendary to make a correct vinyl top for my 71 Monte. They offer the correct material now. They also state that 70-71 Tops are satin black and 72's are gloss. I talked to the President of their Co. last week and he is aware where the rear seams are suppose to be. I always agreed that they cover the metal seams on Monte's. He states that is correct but also states that all A bodies should be over that body seam. I can't remember seeing any Chevelle's seams being there. They are always inwards. Tuff without pictures. Thanks for the help.