71' Headlight Bezels

He did check with me Royce, thanks for the recommendation & glad your happy with yours. He should have got them while he had the chance. nutz Only thing I have on hand currently is a decent right side, driver+ condition. Im sure you have found out by now Dominic, these are another really hard to find part, especially in perfect condition. If you see some you better snag them up quick, nice ones dont come cheap. Lots of guys here would love a better set for sure. You can have some rechromed but prices for that start at 175 each & up, and the quality is not always as nice once rechromed. A top notch pot metal re chromer costs big bucks. I really wish someone would start reproducing some of these chromed pot metal parts frown , sure would help us all out.

Ya ive noticed they are suuuuuuuper expensive and suuuper rare. Thought OPGI made them, got them in the mail and they were for 70 chevelle. I was bummed for a week! just got to keep a sharp eye out i guess. thanks guys

this guy here is on crack and this will never sell for this price, see link below. The only way this will sell is if an insurance company is forced to buy it as a result of a Monte accident & no other suitable ones can be found at that time. This guys a crook. If you can find a NOS pair for around this price range I think your doing good, IMO.

Yeah no doubt, i can get away with no bezels if thats what they were being sold for! I just liked how it had the old part number on it. We need to put some pressure on OPGI to make these!....or die tryin.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent you a few pms back, never heard a response. Sent my phone # a few minutes ago, if you still need these...