Body Mount Kit

Will

Hey guys, sorry for the delay on the install and post. I got whisked away to CA on 3 days notice for a month by the Army. Apparently they felt that even though I leave for flight school in Feb. I was vital to the mission as the battalion 10K Forklift operator, FML, haha. But Im back and the body mount kit is all installed.

Heres the new kit

IMG_00031_zps9bbc32b8.jpg

IMG_00071_zps14a5ce97.jpg

Now the first thing I did was lay out my parts to ensure I had everything. And to my dismay it appeared I was missing a few bushings and hardware. After calling them and explaining I should have 16 set ups and not 14. And the guy acting like I was retarded. I realized that they delete the number 3 bushing (one of the 2 behind the front tires) Soooo yeah, minor detail.But once past this I got the old bushings out

IMG_01891_zpsd574ead3.jpg

IMG_01901_zpsa3e7a6b5.jpg

I suppose I was about due, haha. All in all I recomend this kit to anyone. I originally bought the kit and hardware separatly from dixie monte carlo but only bushings, no washer sleeves, and the hardware was only for half a car. This one was complete. Heres the model number for ya

IMG_01911_zps67587147.jpg

And the best part is it got me the extra 1/2 inch of clearance I needed for the tail of my trans in the new tunnel. I didnt even have to "massage" the tunnel with a hammer. Going after the floor shifter later today. should be fun

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...