brake kit with drop spindles

I have been looking at drop spindles myself and the cheapest I have found are around 140...that doesn't leave room for quality rotors and calipers..

i have been looking at the wilwood bottom line with 4 piston calipers..dynalite is the line (I think)..they offer this kit with a separate bearing hub too which is a good deal

Drop spindles range from 140 to mega bucks and I dont get what the difference is...unless you HAVE to have hotchkiss or any other high end name..cpp offer several types.

I would go with better brakes now and save up for the cheaper wish item ..spindles

I'm there will be other opinions..maybe I haven't found the right deal..but its the best one so far

yes Robert that is exactly the kit I am looking at however I have found spindles cheaper..not sure if they are off shore but I do like to buy north american made and will spend the extra to keep $ in our countries.

Rodney I am adding a hydroboost which will enhance any braking system even the single piston caliper.

just keep using your search engine and read back posts in this forum and you will learn more about about what others have done to their projects..bottom budget and sky high budget.

I have literally spent months reading post after post and members are more than willing to help...even if its the 100th time they have given the same advice