bucket seat rails

pocobill7t1

ok all, I am converting my bench to Buckets, I have a Dynacorn part umber 1402ewt which is for 64-72 seat bucket frame, how do these attach. Are they a bolt on or are they welded?

Could be wrong but I think the Bucket Seat frame is shorter (front to rear) than the bench, so you will need to find where the seats will provide the best benefit to passengers.

I have no experience with the aftermarket bucket seat adapters so cant help you there. However, considering the Bucket Seats are bolted to the floor, I would suspect those adapter brackets would also bolt to the floor and that being said, welded would provide better security.

Your going to have to make new bucket seat mounting holes I'm pretty sure for those adapters. Measure mounting points on bench and compare to buckets for mounting location. As I suggested, having adapters mounted to bucket seats and placed in vehicle should help you to determine position before drilling mounting holes.

Doug

I'm going to be pulling the driver bucket seat out over the next couple of weeks. When I do, I can take measurements and pics if that will help you. That is the only way I am able to determine bucket seat mounting location. These were factory installed so should provide you an accurate representation. Your still going to have to determine where those adapter brackets will need located that attach to the bucket seat frames! But having the original bucket seat mounting locations defined should make determination that much easier.

Let me know if that timeframe is more or less acceptable. You can PM me to make sure we communicate if you like.

Doug