Relays

AndyBill402

I've got a picture of 3 relays in the picture file on my computer. If someone will tell me how to attach the picture, I will do so and some generous soul out there can tell me what these relays are. They are attached to the car in the correct place.

I recommend that you upload to an image hosting site, and then use [*img][/*img], with the link between the two, and no *s.

Hey Andy, are they the two behind the glovebox and 3rd behind the ashtray ? There could aslo be one behind the drivers side kick Panel as well ?

Darren.

If I am envisioning this right, the one on top of the AC unit box against the firewall is the AC Hi speed fan or blower motor relay that is controlled in the car on the heater switch in the dash. the other one in the middle top area of the firewall is the TCS relay and the far one above the power brake booster is a Voltage regulator. if this is correct. I will wait to see the picture and go from there.

Darren.

Aha, Now I can see them. My guess before was a stab in the dark as I didnt see these two side by side literally, that second one is a ignition spark delay relay gm part number 3996296. it is part of the emissions control on the chevelle and monte carlo's that had SMOG equipment and worked off the Coil and distributor and the smog pump set up for as it says emissions control...

Darren.