Steering intermediate shaft

So I dug into my intermediate shaft today and replaced the seal. Pain in the tookas but I got it done. I got to thinking I have seen people with what looked like brand new steering shafts in their cars and decided to look round the information superhighway for someone who sells them. After a few hours I realized that either my google failed or nobody sells new intermediate shafts for our Montes. Can anyone tell me if they have ever replaced one, and if so where in the world would you find one? Needless to say I wasn't real happy with the product when I finished and a nice polished shaft or maybe a powder coated one would be great so I wonder if I need to remove mine again and send it off to the powder coat shop or can a purchase one? Thanks in advance.

seal??? there not a seal in the steering shaft confused

most of us call them a steering shaft, I usually sand blast mine and powdercoat or paint them, I guess you could get it chrome plated too

Sure there is, maybe its a boot and not a seal but it is an area that holds grease as the upper end of the steering shaft will pivot slightly. I will post a pic later. I actually have a service manual that describes how to replace the seal by separating the two parts of the shaft, upper and lower.