Front park lights/turnsignal

Big Al

When I pull the headlight switch inside my car and turn the key forward towards the start position, the left turn signal light indicator on the dash lights up and the leftfront park lamp/turn signal will not come on. when I move the turn signal lever to the left position the park light comes on. None of the turn signals are working. The front headlights,rear lights and marker light are working. I have been troubleshooting and I found a couple of things and corrected them but I haven't been able to fix's this problem. Do anyone have any suggestions or have had a similar problem like this before?

I have just installed/re-wired the car with a American Auto wiring kit.

Monte 70car, After doing some troubleshooting I was finally able to find the problem. It turns out when I had my car paint, I also removed the engine and had the engine bay painted. After cleaning the paint from around all of the grounding points it fixed the problem. Thanks again for all of your help.

Good to hear it's fixed.

So many automotive electrical problems are due to poor or missing grounds. IMO it is the #1 cause.

Bruce