BBC alternator Bracket Suggestions

snomobeelr

Doing touch up on the front of the Engine and the alternator top Bracket is using an intake bolt and it was loose. It appears it is wearing a groove into the intake and since it was loose leaking some oil. Does anyone have a bracket they use that does not use the bolt in the intake ? 

post-44-0-91388300-1451488407_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-84074000-1451488864_thumb.jpg

So the Mid mount just brings the alternator down some? I don't mind where it is located, I can't use that same intake bolt mounting spot again. I am going to have to torque down that bolt and use a different type of bracket. I really want something black but all they have is aluminum. Might try this one and just paint it black. 

http://www.amazon.com/Billet-Alternator-Bracket-Adjustable-Aluminum/dp/B00NY4VR5G/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1451505933&sr=1-1&keywords=BBC+Alternator+Bracket

Now I am wondering if I am running the wrong water pump? I have had an issue with the bypass hose fittings since I put it together but never had an issue with the fan belt lining up.  But appears I have a short pump ?  See picture