INTERIOR - carpet color

I had the same problem with my sandalwood interior. I ordered the wrong colour package tray once. Everything is a different colour. I'm not sure but I think the dash pad is light tan.

------------------

Aaron

1970 Misty Turquoise Monte Carlo

My Monte Carlo Web Site

On mine the dash pad is tan with the carpet a tan. The only thing sandal wood is headliner, door panels, seats, kick panels and sun visors. I dont know what color the package tray was.

------------------

1971 Monte Carlo, 350, th350, black, black top, light sandal wood interior

1971 Monte Carlo, 350, th350, blue, blue interior

ACE VENTURA

1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme, 350 Rocket, Th350, gray/gray

1967 Pontiac Catalina, 400, Th400, cameo ivory white, red interior

1994 Chevy Beretta Z26

On mine the dash pad is tan with the carpet a tan. The only thing sandal wood is headliner, door panels, seats, kick panels and sun visors. I dont know what color the package tray was.

Everything in my car that doesnt resemble sandal wood is being changed to black. So it will be sandal wood and black. It will look more white with the black.

------------------

ACE VENTURA

1994 Chevy Beretta Z26

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RODSROD:
</font>

That is what I thought. I have 70 Gold that I'm changing to sandalwood.

I have a 71 monte SS with sandalwood interior and the dashpad is a med tan. I have a 1998 Olds. 88 with tan interior and the dashpad is the same color. You may be able to use the newer color code for the olds interior for a match. The carpet in the monte is a little darker than the dash pad. The package tray was med tan like the dashpad and I replaced with a sandalwood colored one and it looks alot better....Butch

George, Mine has Sandlewood interior except dash is black and replacement carpet is gold. Certain that dash was changed when car was painted black but carpet color gold was original. Ed

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ejw71:
George, Mine has Sandlewood interior except dash is black and replacement carpet is gold. Certain that dash was changed when car was painted black but carpet color gold was original. Ed</font>

Hey can I see a pic of your car? Sounds like it looks like mine, black with sandal wood interior.

------------------
ACE VENTURA
1994 Chevy Beretta Z26

Rod, Sorry, I was mistaken. The dash pad is sandlewood. Yep, when you have multiple cars things get confused. Would send a photo but deleted all photo programs when ran outa swear words and lost it in a fit. Yep, when you have multiple cars patience is super thin. Ed