1969-70 GREEN Sport Wheel

Jared Richey

I have looked and looked, I cannot find anyone who offers a green sport wheel. I've seen red, black, blur and even tan. I swore I seen one listed one time, if they don't make it, I will have to go with black or dye it.

Hey Jared, As far as I am aware no one is re-popping Green ones if your talking about the 3 spoke if not I dont think they repop the 4 spoke either. The 2  3 spoke that I have had in the past were both out of 69-70 Oldsmobile 442 cars like the one in my 71 Shortbox. its out of a 70 442 car that was triple green.

Darren

20141122_210913_resized_1_zpsab40e244.jp

• Like 1

I sent them a message, prefer grain to be a little better, if the Price is Right I could live with this one. I settled for a used 4 spoke on my wagon, the rare sport cutlass 442 wheel, just didn't see the $350 for a new one, got the used one complete for $140

I found a new one on ebay complete kit, Black for 199 free shipping. Best price I've seen on them. I'm going to try my magic on dying it green