A/C Brackets for Small Block

Are there different options for the A/C brackets on our small block Montes? The one in question is the bracket that attaches to the intake manifold and reaches over the valve cover and holds the back of the compressor. On my '72.

I want to change to a tall valve cover and possibly a head with taller drip rails, but I only have maybe 1/4" clearance, bracket to valve cover.

My big block a/c bracket attached to the front of the head and had no issues with the height of valve covers. Is there a similar OEM bracket for small blocks?

Did GM make different a/c brackets that I could possibly swap out to do what I want? Maybe from a '70 or '71?

Thanks

Scott

I have an aftermarket bracket that attaches to the exhaust manifold bolts and the rear compressor mount. I cannot remember who makes it but a simple search on amazon or google should find you one pretty quick. That's where I got mine.

Yeah, that's the lower mount, I already have that w/my headers too. I'm referring to an upper mount that originally goes over the valve cover.

I'm guessing I'll need to fab one up if I decide to go with taller valve covers for roller rockers.

Thanks for the help.

Scott

I found the lower mount to be sufficient by itself for the rear of the compressor. Most vehicles I see don't have the large upper mount that goes over the valve covers. Either they didn't come with one or owners have chose to remove them.