Kick Panel Speakers

Nygel

Does anybody know where I can get aftermarket kick panel speakers? I ordered a set through OPG last week but found out Friday they were on back order. Do these guys have ANYTHING in stock? Anyway if anybody knows of another source please let me know. Thanks, Nygel.

give danchuck a call at 1800 854 6911im not sure which kick panels u need part # with air 5890 and w/o air 5889 either way its $139.95 with 80 watt speakers. danchuck is doin away with the chevelle and el camino parts so everything is 50% off

• 2 weeks later...

Well the kick panel speakers showed up today. I thought my wife had cancelled the order as I had asked her to but she didn't. I just installed them and the pioneers they came with sound great. They were however a pain to install. Had to trim about an inch off the bottom piece that goes under the the sill plates. That and ALOT of pushing, pulling and cussing. But it's all good now! Nygel.

So, how do they sound? They Sound Great. Sorry.

I bought a set of Kick Panels for a Chevelle minus the speakers and added a set of my own. I haven't installed them as of yet.

Mine were made by Custom AutoSound.

Jim, I hope the Custom AutoSound panels go in easier than mine did. Rob, as soon as my wife gets home with her camera I'll snap some pics and send them to you. Thanks for your offer. Nygel.