70 Trunk Mat and Splatter Paint

I was wanting to know if anyone knows where to get the proper 1970 Monte Trunk Mat and Splatter Paint.   I was at Lutty's today and I asked the guy behind the counter if they carried the proper trunk mat and splatter paint and he looked at me like I had 3 heads.  He told me they should be the same as the 71 and 72.  I told him they were not.  I told him when I go the garage to install my new hood insulation and clips I will take some pictures and send them to him. 

I sent him the below pictures showing that the 70 trunk color for the splatter paint does not have any Aqua color in it, only the dark base with light gray splatter.  I have my original trunk mat along with a reproduction 71/72 trunk mat and I took a couple pictures of them overlaying each other and sent them to him too and then I called him to follow-up.  He looked in their paint book and did find something in the splatter paint but he is not sure if it is correct.  Regarding the trunk mat, and he told me he learned something today.  He will try to see if any suppliers make them or can make them.  

Does anyone here know of any suppliers who make or carry the 70 trunk mat.  For those who did not know about the differences the below pictures will also show my original 70 trunk mat overlapping the 71/72 style.

rob

70 trunk spatter paint color 1.jpg70 trunk spatter paint color 2.jpg70 vs 71 72 trunk mat color comparison 1.jpg70 vs 71 72 trunk mat color comparison 2.jpg

12 minutes ago, Leghome said:

I have heard Eastwood has the proper colors. Just went to their site 

Item #10008Z Brand: Eastwood Black Aqua

Larry, the black aqua is correct for 71/72 but not for a 70.

rob

It looks like OPGI may have the correct mat.  It is a higher price and different part number than the 71/72 mat.  The 70 mat part number is Part# TM52401.  That is if they have it in stock and not on back order.

rob

42 minutes ago, 1970mcss said:

Do you check the Parts Place. They show paint and a mat

I can't get the Parts Place site to load this evening.  It loads and I can select Chevrolet Monte Carlo but when I try to select a year it locks up and eventually times out.

rob