Door hinge repair advice

Hello again! Just looking for recommendations on the best procedures for replacing pins,bushings, detent rollers on the door hinges. I bought the kit from inline tube that should be good for all 4 hinges. Mine aren't the worst, but if I'm replacing one pin or bushing,  might as well do them all!

I know realigning doors can be a nightmare...I'd like to leave as many bolts in place as possible so it's less of an issue. 

When we replaced my pins and bushings the door were never of off the car. The shop had a small lift that they set the door on and cut off the pins and drove them out. replaced the bushings and installed the new pins doing one hinge at a time. The doors aligned perfectly.

I did mine using jackstands and blankets to hold the door fairly still while I worked the hinges. It still takes 2 people as one person has to keep the door from moving violently while the other cusses at the hinges and pins.