Questions about glass panels.

MADMAC

On the US body and Carhoods sites it shows that the race weight front fenders will not fit with fenderwells. I spent quite a bit for my inner fenderwells and would like to still use them, is this not possible with these fiberglass peices? Also I saw that the HD "glass" peices still utilize stock hinges;etc. but there are two trunk lids available. Is the race weight lid a lift off like the race cowl hood?

My glasstek fiberglass fenders required a lot of fitment of the new steel inner fenders to make them work right. The fenders are thicker than steel so the crease around the wheel arch isnt as deep and they just all around were a pain to install into the fenders............ It will work if you really want it to, its all just a question of how much you want to spend or how long you want to work on it.

The fenderwells I have are a plastic material. I wouldn't say they're flexible but kinda...

Did you use the stock hardware locations to mount them or was alot of drilling involved?