Holley sniper EFI

jim's 70

My son in-law came up last Friday and we took ole red out for a spin and it ran just like it did coming back from Dayton last month like crap.  Pulled into the garage and popped of the air filter and presto one of the injectors was not firing. Jamey happened to remember reading in his research last fall about the connectors on the Sniper injectors getting loose. took off the side of the Sniper and the was the connector of said injector hanging loose. Put small wire ties around all of the injectors connectors and it runs like a champ again. Idle is steady, IAC is right on target, AFR perfect and response is tremendous. Number 7 plug was also fouled and so we changed to a NKG plug but  I think I need a little hotter plug to see if I can keep it from fouling. Had AC Delco R45TS and can not find a R46TS as the are discontinued. The heat range on the 45 is 4 and looking for either a 5 or 6 heat range plug to try and compensate for the fouling as a temporary fix. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. I’m going to wait until I save up for a terminator x system. I did see that Holley releases a Sniper 2.  Supposedly all of the “issues” have been addressed