Remote mirror base gasket

lastss

PN# 3975403- Gasket, outside rearview remote mirror bracket, all (chevelle & monte) except wagon & el-camino or sport mirror.

The PartsPlace Inc has this listed, might be it. XP2621M (1970 - 1972 Monte Carlo) MIRROR MOUNTING KIT

$6.00

Just a quick note here, the Chevelle & Monte's used the same remote mirror, but the base gasket is different, a NOS remote mirror includes both gaskets, I know this because I purchased the NOS unused Monte Carlo gasket from a kit that a guy bought for a Chevelle.....I can't remember if a Chevelle gasket has anything on it or not, but the Monte gasket has "Monte Carlo" on it.

The part number and description I gave is right out of the Chevrolet parts book. They list one PN for non-remote mirror, one for remote and one for Monte sport mirrors. They list the Monte with the Chevelle as using the same part, but the wangon and ElCamino have their own part numbers.

I think you flip it. There is a different thickness on each side.I could be wrong. I think that is the case with the repro mirrors.

Well I just got a NOS gasket 3975403 it was $43 shipped & it's correct, Last 1 he had..IAN if I come across a sourse Ill let you know.. Later