"Two Guys Garage" TV show has a Monte today

This morning on the Motor Trend channel at 10AM EST, it lists a Monte SS. Can't find what year it is going to feature, and they can be a little annoying, but worth a look, maybe. It will replay again next Sunday 7/9/23 at 0900 EST.

Here is the description of the show:

Β 

Monte Chassis

Two Guys Garage: Season 22, Episode 7

Description

A Monte Carlo SS is literally rolled into the shop, with an incomplete rolling chassis and a body that needs work. The guys focus on the underside first, so they mock up the engine and transmission, along with new EFI, and complete the suspension.

• Like 2

Hum , interesting, just wondering if I can download Motor Trend channel on a Roku Tv.. Will try at least.. would like to see the show..! Ron...

7 minutes ago, Searsman said:

Hum , interesting, just wondering if I can download Motor Trend channel on a Roku Tv.. Will try at least.. would like to see the show..! Ron...

Don't know, Ron.

I'll check it out though, if it looks good I'll report back. If it's a dud, I'll also report.

• Thank You! 1

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

This morning on the Motor Trend channel at 10AM EST, it lists a Monte SS. Can't find what year it is going to feature, and they can be a little annoying, but worth a look, maybe. It will replay again next Sunday 7/9/23 at 0900 EST.

Here is the description of the show:

Β 

Monte Chassis

Two Guys Garage: Season 22, Episode 7

Description

A Monte Carlo SS is literally rolled into the shop, with an incomplete rolling chassis and a body that needs work. The guys focus on the underside first, so they mock up the engine and transmission, along with new EFI, and complete the suspension.

Thanks for the infoΒ 

It was OK. I dozed off around the 20 minute mark though.Β πŸ˜΄πŸ›Œ

• Haha 2