New Forum Fields for your Profile.

13 minutes ago, stangeba said:

Joe, Yes, what was the vert. donor car, Chevelle, Cutlass, etc.

Thanks Bruce. 

Based on the small percentage of verts out there, I'm not sure it would be worth adding 3 extra slots for that category. The list is already getting long, and probably could have added options to the other categories, but decided against it for the same reason. 

• Like 2

I added the Convertible and Clone/Tribute fields to the list this morning.

If there are any issues or more suggestions, let me know.

Thank you!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

For whatever reason, the 'My Montes' profile field requirement had defaulted back to 'not required' on its own. Noticed this with a couple of new member registrations, so it has now been turned back on. As in the past in rare instances, there may be a message requiring you to simply fill out that field. If there are any difficulties, let me know.

Thank you,

Joe T

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, 71MonteCarloMD said:

Joe, it asked me to complete my profile and asked me for my Veteran status as I am not a veteran, seems no option to say not a veteran?

You should just be able to go right past it. I'll look it over though.

32 minutes ago, 71MonteCarloMD said:

Joe, I’m not sure if that’s only item that is waiting for me to complete as it shows that I’m at 50%?

There are fields that aren't mandatory. If you don't want to fill them out, just bypass them and you should be able to proceed. I looked your profile over earlier and all appeared to be ok.

I poked around again just now and all appears to be in order. Is it prompting you each time you log in to complete your profile?

• Thank You! 1