Mecum Houston

Personally witnessed and started up this car at Mecum the last time they came to Chicago in October 2022.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/522873/1970-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/?aa_id=315774-0

It looked really nice in my totally-non-expert opinion.  Still missing the load leveler tank though, correct?

Hammered at $56,000, out the door with fees for $61,600. 

Capture.PNG.a2112f3c8aa5a5ccf787a3c201dbf0a3.PNG

-Bill

• Like 3

It is optioned really well. Not sure if they seller will make any money though but would likely sell in the same range. Time will tell.

• Like 2

I thought that was good money for the car. Pretty much a twin to my 71 on options.

Didn't say if it was matching numbers and no load lever.

Sold for $57,000 plus commission. Instead of $62,700 they could have had my 71 SS for $55k. 😁

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Canuck said:

Sold for $57,000 plus commission. Instead of $62,700 they could have had my 71 SS for $55k. 😁

Made 1K in two years 😮 I'm gonna say Aarons delivered price is a better investment , not to mention well detailed during ownership. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DragCat said:

Made 1K in two years 😮 I'm gonna say Aarons delivered price is a better investment , not to mention well detailed during ownership. 

Actually lost money because they paid $61,600 with the buyer commission and sold it for $57k.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Canuck said:

Actually lost money because they paid $61,600 with the buyer commission and sold it for $57k.

Good point, I was only looking at the final numbers, also subtract the sellers premium 🙃