Paying it forward--Suspension style!

Heckeng

Ok, it's story time: Royce (ChevySS) has recently given me a heck of a deal on an extra oil pan he had laying around and I greatly appreciate that. Thanks Royce!

Royce being so nice got me thinking... It would be pretty cool to "pay it forward", kind of like the movie, but in hot rod style!

Here is the deal. .. I have some South Side Machine Lift bars sitting on my garage floor that could use a new home. They are in good condition. The only catch is that they will need one bracket made to get them to fit. It is an easy bracket to make too. Anyway, I thought I would post this in the Modifier section because those are the kind of guys who will want these things. And, to "Pay it forward", I am offering these to someone for shipping plus $20. First one to speak up gets 'em. I'll explain the bracket to that person at that time and make sure they are comfortable making it.

No takers yet? Come on!

I guess the deal isn't good enough yet. . . New price is [size:14pt]$1.00[/size] plus shipping! lol

My only requirement is that you actually want to use it, not try and resell them just to make some money. I would like to help someone who could actually enjoy them.

I know what you mean Scott, Royce gave me his old bumper for just the shipping cost to replace the mangled one I had on the Monte when I bought it. He is a giving guy, and if I can, I'd like to pay it forward as well. I think you may be starting a trend smile

I tried finding some info on the web, and from what I can tell Southside Machine is nowhere to be found. I've never used these before, and the only thing I can find is installation instructions.

Those of you who that have these or something similar, do you recommend them? It will see ocassional street time but in a couple of forums that came up when I did a search the were some who had mixed reactions about using ladder/lift bars. What do you guys think? I know they are great for track time which is what I'm shooting for but are they going to totally kill the comfort in the ride?