Chevelle's first competition

CrazyDavey

Rod,Dave. There is ALWAYS something happening at Sac Raceway. Foxhunt drags and Governor's cup should be coming up. Every Wed is 7 bucks race all night. Every weekend there is racing too. If I'm on the main street out on Sunday afternoon I can sit and watch a steady stream of hot rods coming out of there on and off trailers.

Nygel

Okay Nygel, see if you can get a 2009 schedule of events for the track. The Wed stuff is okay but for a trip it would be good to fine a weekend event with some kind of "anyone can run" bracket thing..that would be cool...Dave... grin

Great job Dave!!! I really enjoyed watching the videos and am looking forward to seeing the videos of the Monte running down the track once you get it back. By the way, how much does your Chevelle weigh?

Great job Dave!!! I really enjoyed watching the videos and am looking forward to seeing the videos of the Monte running down the track once you get it back. By the way, how much does your Chevelle weigh?

thanks....haven't had it on the scales yet Joe...on my list of things to do....yeah Monte should debut in October..latest track time is in General Forum... grin Dave

Kool, I bet that was alot of fun. I've only made one pass in my 72, but I'm suposed to enter a car show in Rockingham NC at the drag strip in late September. I might make a couple of passes after the car show is over. It will be only my second pass in my car ever. I will try to get it recorded and post a video for you guys, Just dont laugh too hard at my slow times. LOL 100_0449.jpg

Kool, I bet that was alot of fun. I've only made one pass in my 72, but I'm suposed to enter a car show in Rockingham NC at the drag strip in late September. I might make a couple of passes after the car show is over. It will be only my second pass in my ever. I will try to get it recorded and post it for you guys, Just dont laugh too hard at my slow times. LOL 100_0449.jpg

hey Ken, I don't think anyone's going to laugh at someone at the track, especially in a Monte. I can't wait to get Red's out there, she's anxious to run her Monte and see what it will do (as soon as it's out of paint). I just started running the Chevelle a couple of months ago so after a while you just go and see how good you can do. In case you're interested my lastest adventure in the Chevelle is in General Forum, "weekend at Fontana"...Dave grin btw...what did it do on your first pass???