Pinks All Out 2

Andy's Auto

Guess who could not get his car ready? Yeah. Polish American failed to budget his time accordingly. Engine and trans are in but I still have yet to get the axles from Moser.

I am going to run, just not my 71 Money Carlo. I am taking the 90 454SS. A 12.20 motor truck that might hit 11.50s. You never know what class they will pick, but it is unlikely it will be 11 second cars. South Florida is race country and I will bet every Quick 16 car will be there, all 7000 of them.

Anyone else going?

Andy

they've picked a couple of 11 second classes in the past.

Seems they usually like the mid to low 10's though. But.....this 11 second group will have Andy of Andy's Auto!! When was the last time they had a registered opera singer!!! Just pass a note to Rich you have pictures.... devil

I think I am more stoked about the swap meet more than anything. It is always the same BS lie to myself. "Ooh, honey, we need that 80 Corvette air cleanr. We can sell it on eBay."

I thing Mike "72LS5" is the only member here that has seen the extent of my Hoarders Syndrome"