I know it's not a Monte

Chevyss

Local University was having an open house today and offered to run my Camaro for free. Heck of a deal. Wished I'd had the Monte done. Oh well next time.

It did better than I thought. We ran it about six times.

356 rwhp 331 rwtq. Ran it on a simulated 1/4 miles 12:61 at 110. mph. Better than I thought. Some more tweeking and it could be down in the 11s w/bolt ons.

Next comes the Monte.

Cool Dyno time for free is always nice! Need to get mine on a dyno to finish tuning the fuel injection one of these days

Thats cool Royce.

There was new Camaro running on the dyno at PRI in Orlando, the ETs, MPHs and 60 foot times were so unrealistic it was pathetic.

It had like a 1.0 60 foot. lol

that's great Royce, I haven't been able to find a dyno around here. Would be nice to know what the car is doing. Maybe you should see if you could get the Monte done with a "donation"....

I have lots of Dyno places near me....funny though, none of them mention that tidbit in their phone book ad. It's only by driving by their building that I see the sign on the wall?

Last time I went and had mine dyno'd it came out with 365hp. Geez, what a coincidence; that's exactly what the air-cleaner decal said!

• 4 weeks later...

Went to the dyno about 3 weeks ago ..Pulled 412 horsepower. Took me 3 runs to ajust everthing .. had some trouble with "detonation"... ( Wrong burning time/ignition timing )and placed a air unit , from the dyno guys... that increased the power with about 20 hp.

Also the tires made a lot of noise and wrong wheel grip on the dyno .. dyno had some slicks lying around .. Hooshiers .so put them on..

It's a real beast now ... Pulling rubber stipes till 3-rd gear laugh