What size front runners.

superstk

How's everyone doing? Haven't been here in a few years. Lot's of life events in the last several years have kept me fairly busy. Still don't have much time but I'm trying. Got a question.

What size front runners are you guys running on your Monte's?

26 x 4.5? Wanted to get a solid idea. Don't want to be trying out different sizes as these small guys are not cheap anymore.

Thanks,

Fred

I've been looking for a pair of front runners myself. Hate to buy and experiment. I've looking at the Hoosier front runners and a pair of Weld wheels. 15x4.5 27.5"

I was going to say that Sammy. A Monte on skinnys on the street is akin to a fat chick in a thong. Just wrong, and potentially dangerous.

Mr Malibu rolls a set of 185r15 Bug tires, but that is considered a exotic dancer in a thong, by weight.

Andy

Ok. Purchased my Goodyear Front Runners. Got them for $278 delivered Free shipping and an extra $15 discount from Street Side Auto in Kansas City. I cannot find a better deal anywhere.

26 x 4.5-15's

Finally!!!

If I'm correct, I think they are 10 lbs each. As soon as they arrive, I'll weigh them and give you an exact weight .

Hopefully, I'll have them by friday.

Fred

Front runners came in. I'll weigh them Sunday 6/27 afternooon when I return from Champagne,Il. Finally will get the opportunity to mount them on NEW Weld Pro-Stars I received for Xmas 2 years ago!!! Man am I behind.

Fred

OK. Finally got the chance to weigh the tires unmounted. Each 26x4.5x15 Goodyear Eagle front runner weighs 12.5 lbs.

Fred

Thanks... wink

Guest knightfan2691

Hey Fred,

Long time no see, bud. Hope you are well.

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *

MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Can you believe what a year it's been?" ... Savage Garden ... 'I Don't Know You Anymore'