seat covers.

black07ss

I went out on a limb last week and went after some seat covers on ebay. I was a little hesistant because I have been burned several times. He stated they were PUI from Year One, Brand new never tried to install before. I got them cheaper than I thought I would. Very lucky I was because they are new as new can be but they look like they were bought several years ago by the looks of the box. I have a lot of body work to do and was not going to get to the uppolestory for about a year. My question is. Should I leave them in the plastic as is? Should I put something on them to keep the vinyl soft and put them back in the plastic or leave them out and just put them back in the box?

I had my cloth covers for close to 2 years before I used them. I put them back in the plastic they were in, then put that into a huge lawn and garden trash bag, wrapped it up and taped it shut. I had it up on a shelf in my garage overtop the Monte,but I dont have any mice out there,never did. I dont think storing the vinyl would be any different,maybe just keep it from blazing heat and freezing. I was more worried about getting some mildew or something stared on the cloth, but I had no problems at all Bob

Bob...you son of gun...that was me you beat on e-bay for those covers....lol..... No big deal..that's how life goes....

But if your curious what to do with them until you need them...well...you can send them to me and I'll keep them nice and warm in my Monte smile

Steve