EFI

monte70car

So around Labor day 2011 I pulled the system off for a carb so we could make it to a few shows which did not happen. About three weeks ago I started pulling the system back on as it's winter time and there is no shows or cruises to go to and it makes the perfect time to tune it much better. Here are some pictures of the system 027-3.jpg just have the bracket to go on the throttle arm left to put on. 026-2.jpg fuel psi is set at 45PSI return line is hooked back up to the regulator. 025-2.jpg Fuel pump is mounted got a fuel leak on the feed line which feels like the rubber hose needs to be pushed up more.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well got the car fired up this afternoon it seems to like warmer temps in the 50°'s to 60° mark. It ran good my air fuel ratio is set at 14 and it bounces from 13.8 to as high as 15. I still got some tuning to do with the system but with the rear up in the air it doesn't bog down when in overdrive.