Trans filler tube and dip stick

Well I found a 200R4 trans for my 1970 Monte. I will be taking out the Power Glide and installing the 200R4. Does anyone know for sure if I can use the power glides filler tube and dip stick on the 200r4.

Thank you, Bob

I think you can a power gluid dip stick will work on a th350 and a th350 dip stick tube will work on a 200r4 form what I know or is it a 700r4 mhmm some one here should know but I think it will

I know my 700R4 dip stick did not fit my 200-4r. the 200-4r location is about 6 inches farther back on the tranny than the 700 which I think is the same as the 350 and P.G. I might have been able to make it fit if I would have been putting it in with the tranny instead of putting it in with the tranny already in the car.

thank you Rob, Looking at the pictures in catalogs they look the same and have the same stock number up to a point. But at the end of the stock numbers one says its (24) and the other says its (1). I guess I will find out when I get to old power glide out.

Thank you, Bob