Quick Question Guys

LuckyKenny

Okay i was driving my girlfriend to her friends house today, approx 30 minutes of driving time total and my car was running at 200 the entire time.

Last night it rode around 180-190 on a cool night but maybe becasue it was 90+ degrees in this hell hole with 90% humidity it ran so hot?

I'm just being paranoid because it's sat or 7 weeks........

Thanks guys

This is why I don't have a guage... I worry a lot less without it.

LOL

I think the idiot light is programed to come on at 230. At that point, you SHOULD be worried.

Kenny, did you notice it was 88 degrees out last night at 10 pm? Yeah, cow farts are messing up our amosphere, not that I am willing to go vegan or anything.

I have had a dozen customers in my shop for ac checks. Nothing like a 3 year old car with perfect ac that can't handle 99 degrees and 100% humidity.

Kenny, did you notice it was 88 degrees out last night at 10 pm? Yeah, cow farts are messing up our amosphere, not that I am willing to go vegan or anything.

I have had a dozen customers in my shop for ac checks. Nothing like a 3 year old car with perfect ac that can't handle 99 degrees and 100% humidity.

I was driving around today and i couldn't handle it with no ac.

there's sauna's more enjoyable lol