New Carb.

TommyP

Man, I can't wait. I told them that I have a converter that seems too tight for my current cam. The converter I have now is a TCI Break A Way about 1000rmp stall over stock, but coupled with a solid lifter Comp Cam that's duration is 296. I plan on replacing it with a Coan aprox 3200-3500 stall so they are building the carb to match the looser converter. I really want to see the difference the carb. and converter make together. I think that I'm gonna like it.

Wow, I can't believe it. I ordered the Pro Systems carb. on Monday afternoon and it was sitting on my porch when I came home from work today ( Wed.) unreal. I haven't even put it on and I'm already impressed.

Got to figure out the picture thing again, the way I used to do it won't work anymore. I got it put on tonight and started up but in won't seem to idle for some reason. I'll have to check it out latter. I think that it's a 950 body worked down to a 830.

Well I got the Monte to idle with david's help. Turns out it just needed the idle mixture srews adjusted a little bit. I took it out for a test and wow your right Crazy Davey it is a tire burner now. Launcing off the foot brake it used to just leave, now it's a tire smoking ordeal,ha ha. Looking forward to seeing how much faster it is at the track.