Radiator replacement

jja

How do I identify the type of radiator I have in my 1970 car.

It is a 350 V-8 4 barrel carb. with factory AC. Is there a part number somewhere stamped on the unit? Any common obvious traits?

I am considering either getting it rodded out and pressure tested or getting a new aluminum one that is a direct fit. How would I measure it to determine width and other size?

Did you find a replacement? What's the best place to get one from cause I'm about to order one. I thought mine was a 3 core till just now, looked again, and it is 2 core. I think my BB is going to continue to run warm even after I get the shroud.

You get what you pay for. All I can say is that my Be Cool 3 core radiator with duel 2160 CFM Flex-a-lite fans have kept my 650HP beast at no more than 190 degrees no matter how hot the weather and no matter how long I sit in traffic. I believe both Jeg's and Summit carry the Be Cool brand.

Hey I still go to the local radiator shop, and have the core replaced. Hundreds of dollars saved..decent dessert cooler built in a jiffy. We have great south of the border influence. lol