Carb to manifold gasket

72 LS5

Can anybody recommend a leak free carb to manifold gasket for a Holley? I always get that nasty gas stain oozing from under the carb.

I thought to double them up.

This 25 year old swap meet Holley 850 sure looked laser-straight when I put it on....after a few beers....in the dark....with one eye open... crazy

I thought to double them up.

This 25 year old swap meet Holley 850 sure looked laser-straight when I put it on....after a few beers....in the dark....with one eye open... crazy

that's when everything looks its best.... crazy

But seriously, I saw Mr Gasket has a thicker rubber "vibration isolator gasket" that may be worth a try. My base plate may not be laser-straight, but judging from all the leakage I see at car shows, I'm not the only one oozing fluids shocked.

But seriously, I saw Mr Gasket has a thicker rubber "vibration isolator gasket" that may be worth a try. My base plate may not be laser-straight, but judging from all the leakage I see at car shows, I'm not the only one oozing fluids shocked.

TMI !!!!