AC wiring diagram

Leghome

I am reinstalling the AC on my 72. The compressor that came with the car has a hi temp switch on it. The replacement does not. Does this switch have to be on there? I have no wiring under the hood that I have found yet so need a schematic so I can get his done before the Eastern Meet. I would hate to go to GA and not take the Monte. Glendia says no ac no Monte.

I have a 17 page manual with diagrams I would be happy to fax or put in the mail for you. Do you have a fax or PM me your address. I cant put it in an attachment the program wont allow me.

I am reinstalling the AC on my 72. The compressor that came with the car has a hi temp switch on it. The replacement does not. Does this switch have to be on there? I have no wiring under the hood that I have found yet so need a schematic so I can get his done before the Eastern Meet. I would hate to go to GA and not take the Monte. Glendia says no ac no Monte.

Larry, will this help?

fourseasonswiringdiagram.jpg

Larry I will put it in the mail today...