Radiator Fan Trouble

VT Monte

I'm hoping some of you can help me with my problem. I bought a 70 Monte from a gentleman who had two SPAL electric fans installed on the Alumitech radiator. I had a problem where they were turning on all the time even when cold and now my problem is they won't turn on at all.

Whoever did the installing added a horn relay (Yeah, I dunno?) in addition to the two SPAL controllers. The wire from the temp switch is split, going to the horn relay and then split again to the two controllers. I thought the horn relay was the problem so I replaced it but now nothing will turn on, even after dropping the old relay back in. I've tested all the wires for continuity, it doesn't seem like I have any breaks or shorts. The grounds are all good too. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks everyone.

I have the original wiring diagram and everything is correct except for the random splicing in of this horn relay. I think the original intention was to keep the temperature light on the dash functional and that's the reason for the hack job. I don't really need it any more since I have gauges so you're probably right.

Tomorrow if the heat doesn't kill me here in North Carolina I'm going to work on totally removing the extra bits and see where that puts me. Thanks and I'll keep you posted.