Rear Spring Issue?

I just got my shop finished and got started on one of my 2 70's and I have an issue with the clearance for the rims and tires I put on it. I put 14" 60's on the back and due to the width and the stock rear suspension parts if I put it on the road like this I am going to cut into my sidewalls in the first mile when I hit any bump or jump on the gas. I need to get the rear of the car up at least a few inches and maybe stiffen it up. I know I could just put air shocks on it and pump them up but I really dont want that buck board hard ride. So....can anyone tell me if just putting an over sized spring would do it and if so who has them....or.....what have any of you other folks done??

To be honest, I had the rims from my First 70 way back when, got new tires on them, put them on and then realized I had forgotten about this issue from 17 years back. Back then I used air shocks to keep the back up but I am looking for other options now. The springs are older stock springs and I do have a set of almost new ones and while they are obviously stiffer they are actually shorter. I plan on giving them a try and seeing how she sits but I think I may still need a taller spring.