Gauge part Help needed.....

GSB Monte

I am replacing my complete dash. The green circuit panel (it connects all the lamps for the instruments)on the back of the gauge cluster is tore up and I need to replace it. I have seen them online for sale before, but now that I am looking for one, I can not seem to locate one. I don't even know the proper name for it. I have the numbers off of it but it does not bring anything up when I search for it. Here are the numbers_ 8901486 PED-4. also has L1 1571 stamped on it.

The one for idiot lights dashes is more expensive (about $90) than the one for the gauges (about $60).

I know that I've seen the gauge one available through someone on Ebay. The idiot light one I purchased from Scott at South Texas Muscle Cars.

Cheers,

Larry

Hey I found the part. Thanks for the help. What's crazy is when I originally searched for it I searched for a gauge panel circuit board and nothing came up. Changed it to the printed circuit board and walla! found.. Thanks Folks!!!! Now I can continue with the dash resto........

Just in case anyone happens to be looking......

http://www.thepartsplaceinc.com/ocatalog...circuit%20board

there is the link....

Adam

Adam, I just ordered the same printed circuit panel (P/N IN2922C) from the Parts Place last week and it is currently backordered. Unfortunately they didn't provide an expected ship date on my invoice so I called them today. They said their next shipment should arrive in "about a week". I have had items backordered from the Parts Place before but they have always shown up rather quickly, usually in less than a week.

I also ordered some rubber inserts for rear bumper guards that are currently backordered. The sales rep was noncommital on an availability date for them saying, "We'll have to find those." I thought that was strange since they had just shipped the rubber inserts for the front guards but he said they don't come from the same supplier. Go figure ...

Thanks for the heads up Dennis! I have all winter to get my dash back together. I am taking my time making sure it is all done right. I can not wait to get all the parts and get it together. It kills me to see my car tore apart>>>>>