Adjustable or non adjustable????????

im getting ready to redo the rear suspension and was wondering should I go with adjustable or non adjustable upper rear trailing arms...The car will be mostly street driven so would I really need the adjustability???

I would go with adjustable. The reason being if you ever decide to alter the ride height in the rear it can alter pinion angle. Plus if you get the drag race bug you can adjust the angle to compensate for housing rotation on the launch. With the adjustable uppers you can compensate for these changes. A couple of sources are UMI Performance, Edelbrock, Metco, and BMR just to name a few. I have Edelbrock's and have been very pleased.

David

yeah I was lookin at the edlebrocks but all the one you mentiones are around the same price except for the Metcos are hella expensive...

Do the edlebrocks fit wit no mods???? and why not adjustable lowers??

Edelbrock's will bolt right in. Just take the measurments from the factory uppers from the center of each mounting hole and adjust the new arms to that length. You can fine tune after that. You can get adj lowers as this will help center the tire more in the wheel well or if your the rear part of the frame is tweaked and you need to square things up. I hould think you would be fine with adj uppers and solid lowers. I have factory lowers that have been boxed with 1/8" steel. The work just fine.

David

I just installed the PMT Fabrication non-adjustable uppers and lowers. They seemed to be much less expensive than the other brands and I am very pleased with product quality, fit and finish. They also carry adjustable uppers.

thanks guys..now Ive read all your tips on removing the bushings from the rear end housing but how to do install the new ones..do you have to remove the whole rear end or can it be done with the rear end in the car? seems kinda hard to get a press down there..lol